Thursday, November 26, 2009

WOW! - Tempus fugit!!


I am so sorry that it has been such an absolute lifetime since I have updated my Armagh Blog.

Since that Spring day when we were all tripping lightly aroun the Maypole (or the African equivalent) life has just been a hamster ride but with better scenery!

On the left, case in point, I have featured my son, Stephen - you remember that he built the Armagh back in 1994 - with his wife Charlotte in teh beaufiul narrow streets of Annecy.

We were out for lunch in Annecy where they now live. They bought the Hotel Chappet, Bout du Lac some years ago. This Inn-keeping sure does run in the blood! My sister and I stayed on the shores of Lake Annecy and visited the precious grandchildren Hubert, Rufus and Ferdi who have become quite fluent in French.

Meanwhile, Johan was busy keeping the wheels of the Guest House running smoothly in my absence. I think he was quite relieved when I returned after gadding around Ireland also.

No comments: